Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Been a long time since I've posted.

Commies have been trying to stop my message from reaching the masses, I cant blame them.

I hate online personas more than I hate real world bullshit. Why in the fuck do people log on to a computer and make shit up is beyond me. I say fuck'em in the goats ass for being fake ass douchebags who validate life through people they have never actually known. You gotta be a gigantic douche to have more of an online life then a real one.

For real broads are cheaper than cheesecake, and they taste worse.

Sugar tits is single, enjoying it; fuck it loving it; and doesn't need a broad to complete his life. I got my lucky charms and I'm happy. The last thing I want right now is a broad to make me boring. I hate boring. Broads = boring.

Life is short, people are generic, the future is based on present choices. Your call settle for boring or live with at least a little excitement.

Sugar - out (lactose tolerant for those concerned)

No comments: