Wednesday, January 10, 2007

sometimes the va-jay-jay produces milk much sweeter than the utter. This morning for example, I sat down to my apple jacks smoothered in vaginal secretions. It was entirely delicious, much more so than the secretions delivered from bovine utters.

Then from nowhere my beeping blog recalled me. How have I forgotten such written brilliance? The nibbles on my ears, the suckling of my sac. Where have I gone wrong?

Anyways back to breakfast. Who in their right mind would be interested in my breakfast or my sex life is my question?

I'm hung like a vietnamese infant on a good day. Actually more like a vietnamese infant on a day after swimming with severe shrinkage problems. Somehow this minuscule version of manliness manages to get the job done; maybe it just gets the done job.